1. Waterproof treatment: generally, the ground floor should be waterproof.
2. Prime treatment: polishing, repairing, and dedusting according to the conditions.
3. Antistatic primer: with strong penetration and adhesion, anti-static primer is rolled and coated to enhance surface adhesion.
4. Ring electrostatic coating: anti-static coating, add anti-static epoxy material to the right amount of sand and use a trowel to evenly coat it with one or two channels.
5. Copper foil laying: conductive copper foil is well paved, effectively eliminating accumulated static electricity and doing grounding treatment.
6. Anti static soil preparation: anti static soil preparation according to actual needs of construction of several roads, required to achieve smooth and no holes, no batch knife printing and sand mill printing as the standard;
7. Antistatic finish: anti-static self flow plane paint, its volume / surface resistance average value 1X10^5 to 1X10^8 omega;
8. Construction completed: after 24 hours, the upper body can be weighed after 72 hours (25 C).